Markets liven-up the towns and villages of the Lac du Der all year round. You'll find our local producers happy to offer advice and a wide range of quality products.
Some villages have vending machines selling milk, eggs and bread, open 7 days a week, allowing you to buy fresh produce whenever you like.
Market at Saint-Dizier - authentic and friendly
Fragrances, flavours, colours in Saint-Dizier, on the Place du 11 Novembre, every Wednesday and Saturday for the food market in the Halles from 8:00 to 12:30 with a clothing market until 18:30.
Traders welcome you every Sunday from 8:00 to 12:30 on Avenue Edgard Pisani, offering a variety of beautiful fruits and vegetables, bread and pastries or tasty roasted chickens. You can also find clothes and accessories.
Weekend markets are generally much bigger than during the week!
Vitry-le-François indoor market
Twice a week, discover the remarkable work of masonry of the market hall on Thursdays from 8:00 to 1:00 pm and Saturdays from 8:00 to 4 pm.
Fruit and vegetables, cheeses and flowers.
Montier-en-Der markey, at the foot of the abbey
Every Friday from 8.00 to 12.00, on the Place Notre-Dame, at the foot of the Saint Pierre and Saint Paul abbey, wher etraders offer a multitude of fresh products: fruit, vegetables, homemade pies and hot roast chickens.
Wassy market - the Thursday meeting point!
On Thursdays from 8:00 to 12:00, Wassy offers its food and clothing market on Rue General Leclerc.
Every Wednesday of the summer, from June to August, traders welcome you from 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm with local produce and crafts in the villages around the lake.
Bread, eggs and milk available 24/7
Bread, eggs and milk are sold by machines around the region at all hours
- In Vitry-le-François, Avenue du General de Gaulle: a distributor of unpasteurised fresh milk, Avenue de Paris: a distributor of fruits and vegetables, eggs and bread.
- At Saint-Dizier, Avenue Roger Salengro (next to the farm!), A fresh egg distributor, also a distributor of raw milk on Avenue Pierre Bérégovoy.
- In Humbécourt, Rue du General de Gaulle, a bread distributor.
- In Louvemont, at the Ferme du Petit Pré, you can collect your fresh eggs.
- In Montier-en-Der, Rue Thibault: a distributor of fresh, unpasteurised milk.