Le Grand Charme
Furnished flats and gîtes at Écollemont
See photos (23)
Du nouveau au Lac du Der - New holiday rental accommodating up to 15 people in great comfort.
The village of Ecollemont is 1 km from the lake, 2 km from the port of Nuisement, and barely 2 km from the most beautiful beach, also accessible by bike, via the dikes, you ride quietly on the waterfront (Only bikes, rollerblades, pedestrians, are allowed to circulate on the dikes of the lake).
More than 3 years of work have been necessary to transform this old barn into a magnificent holiday rental.
In short: a 240 m² house, 5 bedrooms with 15 real beds, 6 showers, 6 basins, 5 toilets, ensure you live together in the guarantee of great comfort.
Would you like a more complete description? Follow the guide :
- A large and beautiful living room of 78 m² with open kitchen,
Let's talk about the kitchen, a kitchen like a pro. : cooking piano, kitchen log, kitchen utensils, ...
- Access to the large terrace via large bay windows,
- The living room is set up around the stove,
- The bar in the heart of the living space,
- XXL TV with HDMI cable at the bar, to project your photos on the TV
- 1 bedroom on the ground floor with its private shower room in compliance with disability standards, equipped with 2 single beds 90x200, convertible into a bed of 180,
- 1 laundry room equipped with a washing machine and dryer.
- 2 toilets on the ground floor, one of which is handicap compliant.
- 4 bedrooms :
* 1 bedroom with private bathroom, equipped with 2 single beds 90x200, also convertible into a bed of 180.
* 1 room equipped with 3 single beds 90x200 (2 of which can be converted)
* 2 rooms equipped with 4 single beds 90x200 (including 2 convertible)
- 5 showers
- 3 toilets
- A large terrace with garden furniture, barbecue,
- Petanque ground, outdoor games,
- A parking lot for vehicles, boats, boats, bicycles, motorbikes...
- A closed workshop, allowing you to store all your equipment, but also to carry out repairs on bikes or other items,
- The whole thing is completely fenced and closed by a gate.
Come and be surprised by the region of Der :
- All water sports can be practiced on the Lac du Der, a playground of 4800 hectares!
- 6 beaches (the most beautiful, the beach of Nuisement, very close to our lodgings), 3 ports, sailing schools, boat rental, pedal boats, sky-surfing, water-skiing, etc...
- Other activities, such as tree climbing, solex rental, a beautiful swin-golf, mini golf, canoeing down the Marne,... are spread around the lake.
- Nature is omnipresent: fauna, flora, forests, marked paths for hiking and mountain biking.
- 35 km of dikes, where only bicycles and pedestrians are allowed, to go around the lake.
- Our architecture, take a stroll through our villages, with their houses, churches and timber-framed farms,
- Champagne with the vitrylate hillsides at about twenty minutes from Der, visit cellars, walk in the vineyards, taste!
- barely 1 hour drive, to visit, Troyes, Épernay or Reims,
- Why not devote a day to History by going to Colombey-les-deux-églises, to visit the Charles de Gaule Memorial and Museum,
- Spend a day with the kids, at the Nigloland amusement park, and on the way, stop in Brienne-le-Château, and visit the Napoleon museum, or stop at the Précy airfield, and do a little parachute jump :)
All the good tables of our restaurants, all the walks, hikes or bike rides, all the visits, all the nautical activities and others, are documented in a book, available at Le Grand Charme.
On the practical side:
Excellent Bakery, Pizzas to take away, Restaurant "Le Petit Pari" => 1,5 km (Arrigny)
Caterers are also spread throughout the territory, delivering meals to your home.
First supermarket, food trades => 13 km (Frignicourt)
Pharmacy, other bakery, grocery store, 6 km (St Rémy en Bouzemont)
On Sundays, the departure can be before 5pm, and not 12 noon as on other days.
- Bedrooms : 5 Bedroom(s)
- Accommodation : 15 Person(s)
- Spoken languages
Contact by email
- See all reviews
- Mobility impaired
- Bicycle hire
- Public swimming pool
- Supervised beach
- Hiking trail
- Aerial sports
- Wine cellar tour
- Internet access
- Sheets and linen included
- Baby's highchair
- Baby's bed
- Washing machine
- Private washing machine
- Private clothes dryer
- Hair dryer
- Children's games
- Linen available
- Payment methods
- All year